Abeer Saqer is a health care professional helping patients from around the world to receive the best in medical care and treatment in Houston, Texas. She facilitates their entire medical journey in the United States, making their lives manageable while promoting their well being.Read More
Memorial International Patient Care NetworkBridging Gaps to Heal Learn More
Contact UsWe’d love to hear from you!
Memorial International offers round the clock, 24/7 service that provides patients seeking medical treatment in the United States a single point of contact for accommodation and care. The team understands that every patient has different needs and expectations, which is why personalized guidance is provided through every aspect of treatment. Our dedicated staff assists in connecting patients with distinguished physicians, supplying and securing cost estimates, and coordinating appointments and admissions that meet your travel dates.
INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR SERVICES
- Individuals seeking medical evaluations, second opinions or yearly check-ups in some of the world’s leading hospitals and medical centers.
- Individuals in search of specialists who are renowned in a particular area of expertise.
- Individuals who have been diagnosed and require advanced, acute care or emergency treatment on relatively short notice.
- Individuals who may or may not speak English, but appreciate unparalleled expert case management services with attention to every detail.
- Individuals who may not be able to travel, and would like to receive care at home from physicians who can travel abroad.
- Patients traveling in the company of family members and loved ones, who require assistance with additional arrangements locally.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Abeer Saqer is a “Guardian of Arab cancer patients.”
“To Abeer – I appreciate all your caring work.”
“I want to thank you for all the love and care you give to our patients and their families. You made the families feel welcome”
“We would like to convey our deep appreciation and gratitude for the excellent service that you provide to our patients.”
“On behalf of His Excellency Colonel Sulayman Al-Bassam, I would like to express our deep gratitude and appreciation for the great effort which you have been investing in helping Saudi Arabian patients with their appointments. We have been impressed with your competency, cooperative attitude, and quick response to our requests. “